Pakistan Railway Jobs 2023 Application Form Latest. Pakistan Railway Advisory & Consultancy Services (PRACS) Railway Station Road, Rawalpindi. Advertisement has been made in Aaj Newspaper.
PRACS offers opportunity for suitably qualified, experienced professionals to serve in the above captionedsubsidiary company of Ministry of Railways against the following posts on contract based appointment for a period of six months further extendable on month to month basis, if required, as per terms and conditions of the contract.
Jobs Positions in Pakistan Railways are Consultant, Track Infrastructure Expert, Civil Engineer, Railway Rolling Stock Expert, Railway Infrastructure Inspector, Railway Bridge Inspector, Mechanical Engineer, Railway Track Engineer, Railway Mechanical Engineer, Railway Bridge Engineer, Railway Signal Telecom Engineer, Railway Track Inspecto, Railway Signaling Telecom Inspector.
- Track Infrastructure Expert
- Civil Engineer
- Railway Rolling Stock Expert
- Railway Infrastructure Inspector
- Railway Bridge Inspector
- Mechanical Engineer
- Railway Track Engineer
- Railway Mechanical Engineer
- Railway Bridge Engineer
- Railway Signal Telecom Engineer
- Railway Track Inspector
- Railway Signaling Telecom Inspector
How to Apply for Pakistan Railway;
- The appointment will be on contract basis for a period of six (06) months
- Further extendable on month to month basis as per requirement subject to satisfactory performance.
- Applications on prescribed format available PRACS website https://www.pracsltd.com/ alongwith complete CV passport size and also.
- photograph should reach at the address given below, during working hours.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- PRACS reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- The last date to submit the Application is 20-10-2023.